Film thickness measuring system is used to measure the depth of the coating applied and film thickness can be broadly classified as Dry film thickness (DFT). DFT is the thickness of a coating as measured above a substrate after the coating has dried.
Our DJH film thickness measuring system has been developed with both the Production line and Quality Control Laboratory in mind. Advanced computer programmed motion control results in repeatability with an excellent degree of accuracy.
Industries that uses Film Thickness Measuring System.
- Aerospace & Aviation
- Construction and Paint Industry
- Industrial & Manufacturing
DJH Film Thickness Measuring System
Features and Benefits
- Eliminates operator error
- Repeatable/Consistent results from machine to machine, site to site, and operator to operator
- Environmetally safe, no solvent, containments, to dispose of.
- System requires no calibration for different substrate materials
- System can be expanded to meet other requirements such as defect inspection
- Low maintenance
- Quick and Accurate
- Optical/video equipment can be used for other purposes (i.e. substrate surface defects,paint film defects, etc)
- System can be used to measure thick films (up to 12 Mil (300 microns) using optional bit
- Can read primer & Top coat film at one time
- Active calibration system automatically adjusts for changes in the magnification of the Monozoom
- DJH View Software with Multi point averaging, gives consistent results (refer to DJH View Software overview)
Brought to you by, Victor Equipments Resources Sdn Bhd (1021443-H)