A double beam spectrophotometer compares the light intensity between two light paths: one path containing a reference sample and the other the test sample. Samples for UV-VIS spectrophotometers are mostly in liquids form and are typically placed in a transparent cell, known as a cuvette.
Advantages of using UV-VIS Double Beam Spectrophotometer
- It facilitates rapid scanning over wide region.
- Fluctuations due to radiation source are minimized.
- It doesn’t require adjustment of the transmittance at 0% and 100% at each wavelength.
- It gives ratio of intensities of sample & reference beams simultaneously.
Applications of using UV-VIS Double Beam Spectrophotometer
- Semiconductors Manufacturing Industry
- Laser and Optical Manufacturing Industry
- Printing Industry
- Plating Industry
- Pharmaceuticals Industry
- Automotive Industry
Special Features of UV-VIS Double Beam Spectrophotometer
- Lead Screw Structure : So that the instrument wavelength accuracy and wavelength resolution can be greatly improved.
- Auto Setting Wavelength : To avoid operation errors.
- Numerical Keys: All parameters can be easily set up by numerical keys.
- 8mm thick optical base : To ensure instrument stability and reliability
- Branded high quality deuterium lamp : Photometric accuracy and easy replacing.
- Standard curve : Ability to set up various standard curves according to customer’s solutions and find the concentration of unknown solutions.
We will be glad to provide FREE new system consultation, upgrade or service repair as and when you need it.