Brought to you by, JS Analytical Sdn Bhd (1094207-V)
Remove Metal Contaminants in Food / Packaging
‘Ensure consumer safety by preventing contaminated food from reaching customers. Metal Detectors have played an important role in rejecting metal contaminated products while improving production efficiency.‘
- Prevent Production Machinery Damage caused by metal contaminants.
- Detection for Ferrous & Non-Ferrous Metal Particles such as Aluminium, Iron, Stainless steel, etc.
- Reduce Production Downtime.
- Fewer Customer Complaints.
- Less Product Recalls.
Metal Detector System with integrated conveyor belt
Metal Detector System for Free-Fall Applications
Very useful for sorting bulk produce like grains, rice, oats, seeds, dried food, raisins, etc.
- Can be easily integrated into existing piping.
- Has high sensitivity to all metals and automatically remove metallic contaminants with the right reject system.
Metal detectors with conveyor belt can be used to detect metallic contaminants in food pieces, goods, and packagings.
- All-in-one system that consists of a tunnel metal detector, a conveyor belt, and optional reject mechanisms.
- They can be integrated without issue into existing production lines.
From Germany and since 1976, Sesotec GmbH designs, manufactures, and markets inspection, separation, and sorting systems for manufacturing and processing industries.
Regardless of whether the contaminant − exposed or embedded in the product − is made of iron, steel, stainless steel or non-ferrous metals, such as aluminium, copper, and brass, our metal detection systems identify all metallic contaminants using inductive technology
JS Analytical Sdn Bhd (1094207-V) is a Certified Agent for Sesotec GmbH.
For Consultation – Metal Detection Equipment :
Joe Yen, Product Specialist 012-6412576 (WhatsApp) / [email protected]
View original post here.