Sino HS728M Hydraulic Comparator
To calibrate high pressure instruments against a standard gauge, the HS728M Hydraulic High-Pressure Comparison Pump generates pressure up to 1000bar. It is equipped with a hand pump that can quickly pressurize the entire system; the perfectly integrated operation of the hand pump and booster assists the user in achieving high pressure point calibration, closing Shut off valve during pre-pressurizing 250bar in order to obtain high-pressure ranges. In the process, the lead screw adjusts the exact pressure values. The working medium’s balance is indicated by a specially designed transparent oil cup. It is widely used in the laboratory to calibrate pressure gauges.
- Generated pressure range:(0~1000)bar
- Working media:25#Transformer oil
- Adjust resolution: 10mbar
- It has a secondary oil filter as well as a settler. This duplex tank is capable of filtering waste oil.
- Simple operation and stainless steel
- The transparent oil cup could indicate the working medium’s balance.