Sino HS728 Hydraulic Comparator
To calibrate high pressure instruments against a standard gauge, the HS728 Hydraulic High Pressure Comparison Pump generates pressures of up to 1000bar, 1200bar, or 1400bar. It is equipped with a hand pump that can quickly pressurise the entire system; the perfectly integrated operation of the hand pump and booster assists the user in achieving high pressure point calibration, closing Shut off valve during pre-pressurizing 250bar in order to obtain high pressure ranges. In the process, the lead screw adjusts the exact pressure values. The working medium’s balance is indicated by a specially designed transparent oil cup. It is widely used in the laboratory to calibrate pressure gauges.
- Generated pressure range:(0~1000)bar, (0~1200)bar;(0~1400)bar
- Working media:25#Transformer oil
- Adjust resolution: 10mbar
- It has a secondary oil filter and a settler. The waste oil can be filtered by this duplex tank.
- Stainless steel and easy operation
- The transparent oil cup could mark the balance of the working medium