SINO HS219 Temperature Calibrator
The HS219 Temperature Calibrator combines measurement, a voltage source, mV, resistance, a thermocouple simulator, and an RTD simulator into one device. It has high resolution, high precision, and reliability features. It has a large LED display, is simple to operate, has a sturdy construction, and is compact and practical.
- Calculate the thermocouple and thermal resistance’s output temperatures.
- Model thermocouple and thermal resistance
- Thermocouple output and measurement provide both automatic and manual temperature correction.
- Automatic detection of the three-wire or four-wire connection mode
- IP67 grade provides the best waterproof protection performance.
- In the event of a 220V connection with automated over voltage protection.
- With manual stepping, automatic stepping, and a phase step and ramp feature that outputs 0 to 100%.
- White LED with a backlight
- Accuracy: 0.05%F.S
- Weight: 0.35kg
- Dimensions: 185mm×93mm×47mm