SINO HS215 Multifunction Process Calibrator
The high precision portable HS215 Multifunction Process Calibrator is an instrument. It has a unique design for process control and is portable. Pressure, resistance, current, frequency, thermal resistance, thermocouple, and other instruments, among others, can be measured and sourced.
- Precision: 0.05%F.S
- Weight: 0.65kg
- Dimensions: 200mm×96mm×47mm
- Measure and source resistance, frequency, active or passive current, and voltage.
- Simulate thermal resistance and thermocouple in the form of temperature
- Thermocouple measurements and outputs all provide automatic and manual temperature correction.
- May act as a transmitter for a two-wire system
- Isolated channel, support for output and measurement
- Auto-detection of the three-wire or four-wire connection mode
- IP67 grade provides the best waterproof protection performance.
- In the event that a 220V connection is made with an automated overvoltage safety mechanism
- With manual stepping, automatic stepping, and a phase step and ramp feature that outputs 0 to 100%.
- White LED with a backlight