- Measurement of coating thickness with accuracy up to 100 mm / 4 inches.
- The use of sensor-integrated digital signal processing (SIDSP®), which increases accuracy and repeatability.
- Universal probes for rapid measurements on steel and nonferrous metals with automated substrate identification.
- Probes that are resistant to wear and have a nearly endless service life.
- Optimum temperature adjustment.
- High-precision characteristic curves calibrated at the factory with up to 50 data points.
- Four languages for user manuals, with more being prepared.
- IrDA (infrared data acquisition) to PC and printer.