F/NF Coating Thickness Gauge TIME®2510E
- To obtain non-destructive measurements, magnetic induction (for ferrous materials) and eddy current (for non-ferrous materials) are used as the two operating principles.
- Zero point and two-point calibration to fix the probe’s system error
- Features two working modes: batch and direct, as well as continuous and single-measurement modes.
- The mean, maximum, minimum, test numbers, and standard deviation are all included in statistics.
- Automatic substrate identification.
- 600-data memory
- Removal of all stored data, including historical data, calibrated data, and limit data.
- A low battery warning and an error alert
- Buzz for indication during operation
- Manual or automatic shutdown