Digital Coating Thickness Gauge TIME®2501
- Eddy current technology is integrated with Probe N to gauge the thickness of insulating layers on non-magnetic materials.
- To repair the probe’s system inaccuracy, zero point calibration and two-point calibration are used.
- DIRECT and BATCH working modes are included, as well as CONTINUE and SINGLE measurement methods.
- The mean, maximum, minimum, test numbers, and standard deviation are all included in statistics.
- 500 data memory capacity.
- Deletion of all stored data, including historical data, calibrated data, and limit data.
- Has a printer built in so you may print the stats numbers if necessary.
- Error alert and low battery warning.
- As an indicator, buzz when operating.
- Screen backlighting
- Manual or automatic shutdown