Coating Thickness Meter TIME®2500
- Measurement of the thickness of non-magnetic materials (such as paint, plastic, porcelain enamel, copper, zinc, aluminium, and chrome) on magnetic materials using magnetic induction (F) (e.g. iron, nickel etc.). To repair the probe’s system inaccuracy, zero point calibration and two-point calibration are used.
- DIRECT and BATCH working modes are included, as well as CONTINUE and SINGLE measurement methods.
- The mean, maximum, minimum, test numbers, and standard deviation are all included in statistics.
- 500 data memory capacity.
- Deletion of all stored data, including historical data, calibrated data, and limit data.
- Has a printer built in so you may print the stats numbers if necessary.
- Error alert and low battery warning.
- As an indicator, buzz when operating.
- Screen backlighting
- Manual or automatic shutdown