Coating Thickness Gauge TIME®2605
- To obtain non-destructive measurements, magnetic induction (for ferrous materials) and eddy current (for non-ferrous materials) are used as the two operating principles.
- Features two working modes: batch and direct, as well as continuous and single-measurement modes.
- The mean, maximum, minimum, test numbers, and standard deviation are all included in statistics.
- Storage for 10,000 data
- Adjustment and Correction: A simple calibration approach may be used to remedy system errors.
- Alarming feature: automatically sounds an alarm when measurement values exceed a preset limit.
- Battery Warning: Low battery warning
- Printing capability: measuring value and statistic value printing
- Error message Function: Error notification upon malfunction in the display
- Automatic or manual shutdown.