Coating Thickness Gauge TIME®2601
- To obtain non-destructive measurements, two operating principles—eddy current for non-ferrous materials and magnetic induction for ferrous materials—are modified.
- There are 6 distinct types of probes available for various uses.
- Features DIRECT and BATCH working modes, as well as CONTINUE and SINGLE measurement modes.
- The mean, maximum, minimum, test numbers, and standard deviation are all included in statistics.
- 640 data stored in memory
- Two calibrating techniques to improve correction
- Integrated with a printer so that, if necessary, the statistic numbers may be printed
- A low battery warning and an error alert
- The screen’s backlight
- Manual or automatic shutdown
- Adhere to DIN, ISO, and ASTMBS standards.