- 8 deplating rates ranging from 0.3 to 40 mm per minute.
- A surface measuring range of 0.25 to 8 mm2.
- Measuring range of 0.002 to 3 mils between 50 nm and 75 m.
- A tool (accessory) for measuring wires with electrolytes.
- Variable shut-down speeds for alloy zone measurement.
- A large selection of specialised tools for wire and tiny component measurements.
Categories: Coating / Paint Testing, Coating Thickness Gauge
|Measuring cell||with circulation pump|
|Adjustable settings for optimum results||
|Data storage with GalvanoTest||
|GalvanoTest interfaces for peripheral devices||
|Measuring uncertainty||5 % of reading on a measuring area of 8 mm2 after calibration|
|Power supply||110/220 V 50…60 Hz/10 Watt|
|Dimensions and weight||260 mm x 250 mm x 100 mm/10.24 inch, 9.85 inch, 3.94 inch; approx. 2.5 kg (gauge)
support with integrated pump approx. 3.0 kg