Ferrous and Non-ferrous Coating Thickness Gauge TIME®2510
- To obtain non-destructive measurements, magnetic induction (for ferrous materials) and eddy current (for non-ferrous materials) are used as the two operating principles.
- To repair the probe’s system inaccuracy, zero point calibration and two-point calibration are used.
- DIRECT and BATCH working modes are included, as well as CONTINUE and SINGLE measurement methods.
- The mean, maximum, minimum, test numbers, and standard deviation are all included in statistics.
- Automatic substrate identification.
- 600 data are stored.
- Deletion of all stored data, including historical data, calibrated data, and limit data.
- Error alert and low battery warning.
- As an indicator, buzz when operating.
- Manual or automatic shutdown.