- Measurement of coating thickness with accuracy up to 15 mm/ 0.59′′.
- Bluetooth and USB interfaces are used to transport data to computers, smartphones, and printers.
- The use of sensor-integrated digital signal processing (SIDSP®), which increases accuracy and repeatability.
- The MiniTest 745 gadget allows all sensors to be linked wirelessly.
- Universal probes for rapid measurements on steel and nonferrous metals with automated substrate identification.
- Probes that are essentially indestructible and resistant to wear.
- Storage for ten thousand readings (MiniTest 745: 100,000 readings).
- Optimum temperature adjustment.
- High-precision characteristic curves calibrated at the factory with up to 50 data points.
- 20-language integrated user manual.