SUNDOO Diagram Push-Pull Cycle Type Force Gauge SP
SP Diagram push pull force gauge(Cycle type)
SP Series Chart The first type of push pull force gauge to use a TFT LCD and realize peak value, instantaneous value, and curve of testing process presented on one page of the screen is the push pull force gauge with compact size and high accuracy. It is convenient to use and simple to operate. The curve keeps track of the entire testing procedure. The force gauge can be used for a variety of testing tasks, including switch testing, connection insertion/withdraw testing, and fracture testing, in addition to the straightforward measurement of tension/compression force. It may also be quickly put on a variety of test stands when used in conjunction with clamps or hooks to carry out several measurements.
- Great resolution and precision; design that powers down automatically after a preset period of inactivity;
- Print a form using custom settings and the appropriate software;
- By connecting a PC with preset software, you can memorize, send, and follow testing curve data indefinitely.
- USB data port with hot plug support; en-us using the material’s cross sectional area to test the material’s intensity and present the material’s intensity curve;
- en-us Automatic conversion between N, kgf, lbf, and ozf, four units;
- flipping the monitor around; 240*320 pixel TFT LCD with TFT65535 color that displays the peak value, instantaneous value, and curve of the testing procedure on one page for monitoring and tracking the entire testing process;