Fungilab – Viscometer – Hoppler Viscometer
The Viscoball measures accurately the viscosity of transparent Newtonian liquids and gases (with a special glass ball).
DIN 53015 / ISO 12058
Kit of 6 balls
Wide viscosity range covered
Measuring with easy conection to our thermovisc series
Dinamic (cP or mPa·s)
0.5 – 10^5 mPa·s (cP)
0.5 – 105 mPa·s (cP)
– High accuracy through improved visibility of falling ball.
– Minimized test time due to accurate return run of the ball.
– Reduced cost of ownership through increased life time of falling tube.
– Extended re-calibration periods through improved bearing support.
The VISCO BALL viscometer is mainly used for low viscosity substances such as used in:
- Mineral oil industry (oils, liquid hydrocarbons).
- Food industry (sugar solution, honey, beer, milk, gelatine, fruit juice).
- Chemical industry (polymer solutions, solvents, resin solutions, latex dispersions, adhesive solutions).
- Cosmetic/Pharmaceutical industry (raw materials, glycerine, emulsions, suspensions, solutions, extracts).
- Petroleum industry (light crude, machine oil, crude petroleum).
- Fuels (petrol, diesel oil, paraffin).
- Paper industry (emulsions, pigment dispersion, paper additives).
- Paints and varnishes (printing inks, varnishes, water lacquers, inks).
- Detergents (liquid washing agents, washing-up liquids, tenside solu- tions).