Fungilab – Thermovisc B150-B125 (110v-220v)
Digitally controlled immersion Thermostats
The following parameters can be configured and shown on the LCD display:
- Maximum and minimum temperature limits. Heating element made of stainless steel INCOLOY resistant to high temperatures and corrosive environments.
- Circulation Pump with adjustable flow rate suitable for external temperature control for Viscometers, polarimeters and refractometers, etc.
- Cooling coil to maintain ambient temperatures using tap water.
- Select °C or °F
- Display resolution 0.1 °C
- External temperature (Probe). External temperature control connection using a Pt 100 probe.
- Over temperature set limits for alarm.
- Calibration Low liquid level indicator.
RS-232 interface for computer control or printing data. External metal case coated in a corrosive resistant epoxy. All parts in contact with liquid are made of AISI 304 stainless steel. Maximum working volume to maintain temperature: 20 litres. A clamp and finger screw attach the unit to the tank, alternatively the extendible support bridge accessory can be used. Minimum depth of the tank: 14cm.