TES Transformer Turns Ratio Meter PROVA-1660
Transformer Turns Ratio Meter
- Transformator/VT/CT Turns Ratio 1 and 3 measurements
- CT ratio of 0.82000, VT/PT ratio of 0.810000.
- Using a large, back-lit dot matrix LCD, measurements and connections are graphically and literally illustrated. For simple interpretation, display test data with nameplate transformer values.
- (50–400Hz) Ten test frequencies.
- For simple understanding of transformer quality, display Turns Ratio, Deviation, Secondary Output, Excitation Voltage and Current, Phase Angle, and Nameplate Transformer/VT/CT Values on a single page.
- Before each measurement, check for Live Test Points, Short Circuits, Open Circuits, and Reverse Polarity. A warning message is shown to users (But, checking is not performed once measurement starts).
- Save 4096 files of measurement data and the transformer nameplate values (VT/PT/CT, 1/3, test frequency, primary and secondary voltages or ratio).
- There are 9 different types of 3 Winding Connections pre-installed for user convenience.
- Bluetooth wireless communication with a computer.
- Choose a filter to eliminate field noise (Slow, Normal, Fast).
- Auto-Power-Off with Programmable Time can be enabled or disabled.
- Clock with calendar built-in.
- Date and time stamped records.
- 3400mAH powerful lithium battery with integrated charging circuit.
- RCF (Reference Correction Factor, 0.99–1.01) is programmable by the user and corrects accuracy to within 1% error.
- Friendly File System for Nameplate Values Management and Simple On-Site Data Retrieval.
- includes PC application software.