TES Graphic Power Quality Analyzer PROVA-6200
Graphic Power Quality Analyzer
- Power Quality Analysis for Balanced Three Phase Systems and Single Phase Systems.
- Analysis of Voltage and Current Harmonically (1 to 50th order).
- True RMS measurement of V with basic accuracy of 0.5%.
- A’s true RMS value was measured with a 1% reading accuracy threshold.
- Voltage and current waveforms in a graphic.
- Graph of the phasor.
- Swell, dip, and outage transient detection and logging.
- (39 s for 50 Hz, 33 s for 60 Hz) Fast peak function.
- Power is measured as active (W, KW, HP), reactive (VAR, KVAR), and apparent (VA, KVA).
- energy, phase angle, and power factor (WH, KWH, KVARH, PFH).
- Balanced 3 Power Quality measurement.
- VT ratio can be programmed from 1 to 3000.
- hold operations
- 15-minute automatic power-off timer (selectable).
- Data logging and PC download.
- USB data link with optical isolation.
- PC with limitless data logging capability.