Hanna Instruments HI98192 Waterproof Portable EC/TDS/Resistivity/Salinity Meter
The HI98192 is a tough, portable EC/TDS/Resistivity/Salinity meter with benchtop-level functionality and capabilities. This expert waterproof meter conforms with IP67 requirements. All necessary accessories for performing an EC/TDS/Resistivity/Salinity measurement are included with the HI98192, which is delivered in a sturdy carrying case.
- Four Ring Probe
- Quick Connect
- Ergonomic, One-Handed Operation
- choosing a cell constant between 0.0 and 10.000
- choosing between linear and non-linear (natural water), or choosing not to compensate for temperature
carries out all three stages of the USP water quality testing specifications.
For each USP stage, users are given on-screen instructions.
shows how well stage 2 stability standards are being met.
Compact, rugged, waterproof (IP67) design
- USP <645> capable for checking the quality of water used in pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Seawater salinity can be displayed as % NaCl, natural seawater scale (ppt) or practical salinity scale (PSU)
Auto-ranging and fixed range options
- Perform up to a five point calibration for enhanced accuracy
- GLP data provides calibration data including date, time, standards used, temperature compensation used, reference temperature, and TDS conversion factor (TDS)
Calibration timeout to alert the user at a defined interval when the calibration has expired
- Freezes first stable reading on the display
Multiple language selection
- No temperature compensation, linear temperature compensation and non-linear temperature compensation – ISO/DIN 7888
- Configurable linear temperature compensation coefficient range from 0.00 to 10.00%/°C
- Log on Demand: Store measurement data at the press of a button
- Interval lot logging: Log measurements at a selectable interval
- PC connectivity via opto-isolated USB with optional HI92000 software
100-hour battery life
- Approximately 100 hours of continuous use (without backlight)
Menu driven for ease of use with virtual-key extended functionality
Contextual help at the press of a button
Backlit, Graphic LCD
- PC connectivity via a sealed opto-isolated micro USB and HI92000 software