Hanna Instruments HI98191 Professional Waterproof Portable pH/ORP/ISE Meter
A tough, portable pH/ORP/ISE meter with the functionality and capabilities of a tabletop meter is the HI98191. This expert-grade, IP67-compliant waterproof meter measures pH, ORP, ISE, and temperature. The HI98191 comes with every tool required to do a pH/temperature measurement, all of which are housed in a tough carrying case.
- CAL Check™
- ISE in Choice of Concentration Units
- Ergonomic, One-Handed Operation
A wide range of programmable choices, including time, date, temperature units, and language for help displays and instructions, are available on our comprehensive setup screen.
pH calibration comes with comprehensive CAL CheckTM messages. warns the user of any potential issues that can arise during calibration, such as when to clean the electrode and any potential buffer contamination.
By hitting the GLP key, comprehensive GLP features are instantly available. It is possible to review calibration data, which includes the date, time, offset, slope, and buffers used in the most recent calibration.
When utilized with our extensive assortment of ISE electrodes or a customized version, the HI98191 includes ISE measures.
Ergonomic, rugged, waterproof (IP67) design
pH CAL Check™
- Alerts user to potential problems during calibration including when to clean electrode and possible buffer contamination.
- Displays overall probe condition based on offset and slope after calibration
ISE direct concentration readout in a choice of concentration units
Automatic Temperature Compensation
Five-point pH calibration with seven standard buffers and five custom buffers
- Store measurement data at the press of a button
- Freezes a stable reading on the display for recording or logging
- GLP data including date, time, calibrated values, slope and offset (pH)
Calibration timeout to alert the user at a defined interval when the calibration has expired
Multiple language selection
200-hour battery life with battery level displayed on measurement screen
Menu driven for ease of use with virtual-key extended functionality
Contextual help at the press of a button
Backlit, graphic LCD
- PC connectivity via a sealed opto-isolated micro USB and HI92000 software