TES-1390/TES-1392 EMF TesterElectroMagnetic Field Tester
- The EMF tester is intended to give users a fast, accurate, and simple way to determine the amount of electromagnetic field radiation present around power lines, household appliances, and industrial equipment.
- Developed and calibrated to detect electromagnetic field radiation at various bandwidths down to 50Hz/60Hz, the EMF tester is a portable, cost-effective device.
- Display milli Gauss and micro Tesla in one tester.
- Peak hold and data holding functions.
- RS-232 software and interface (1392)