TES-1393/TES-1394S ElectroMagnetic Field Tester
- The electromagnetic field radiation levels surrounding power lines, residential appliances, and industrial devices may be measured quickly, accurately, and simply with the help of the EMF tester.
- Developed and calibrated to detect electromagnetic field radiation at various bandwidths down to 50Hz/60Hz, the EMF tester is a portable, cost-effective device.
- Display milli Gauss and micro Tesla in one tester.
- hold function for data.
- 2000 records can be logged (1393)
- 99 sets of manual data memory are available (1394S)
- Micro-USB connector (1394S)
- MicroSD CARD 4GB automatic data memory capacity (1394S)