Superior Signal VPE-GN (Gooseneck) Ultrasonic Leak Detector
Capabilities of the VPE-GN Ultrasonic Leak Detector
- Capable of detecting a 5 psi leak from a 0.005″ (5/1000 inch) hole from a distance of 20 to 30 feet, depending on background noise.
- Detects any gas that emits ultrasonic sound while flowing, including vacuum leaks.
- Capable of detecting leaks equating to 1.5 oz of refrigerant per year.
- It works just as well with compressed air as it does with nitrogen.
- Wind and high concentrations of leaked gas or refrigerant have no effect.
Applications for the VPE-GN Ultrasonic Leak Detector
- Detection of Gas Leaks: Air, Refrigerant, Vacuum, ANY GAS!