Hanna Instruments HI98501 Checktemp® Digital Thermometer
A digital thermometer with a stainless steel penetration probe is the HI98501 Checktemp®. Without having to worry about moisture or breakage, it provides highly accurate temperature measurements over a broad temperature range.
- CAL Check™
- °C/°F readout
A digital thermometer with a stainless steel penetration probe is the HI 98501 Checktemp®. Without having to worry about moisture or breakage, it provides highly accurate temperature measurements over a broad temperature range.
The digital display of the Checktemp® prevents parallax error—observing the incorrect measurement due to angle of view—and is tailored for a wide range of environmental temperatures. It delivers NO breakage, NO waste, NO injuries, and NO reading trouble. Hanna’s exclusive CAL CheckTM function is included in Checktemp® to ensure consistently accurate measurements. Upon starting, the Checktemp® performs a CAL CheckTM and outputs a status of 0 or Err.
The Checktemp® probe’s sharp-tip tip easily penetrates semi-solid materials, making routine temperature checks for both incoming and outgoing goods simple and rapid. The best tool for measuring temperature in accordance with HACCP standards is Checktemp®.
- ±0.2°C (±0.5°F) – Accuracy
- Most accurate temperature tester in the world
- CAL Check™ – Automatically verifies calibration at startup
- °C/°F Status – User selectable
- Large display with wide environmental temperature range and viewing angle.
- IP 65 water resistant protection
- HACCP Compatible – Use as a tool for control in HACCP analysis
- AISI 316 stainless steel penetration Probe
- 3000 hours of battery life (Continuous use)
- Auto-Off (select from 8 min., 60 min., or turn the feature off)