Hanna Instruments HI9350011 Foodcare K-Type Thermocouple Thermometer with Ultra-Fast Probe
The HI9350011 is a waterproof K-Type thermocouple thermometer that detects temperature from -50.0 to 300°C (-58.0 to 572°F). It was created with user functionality and performance in mind. The supplied batteries can be used continuously for up to 3500 hours. The Battery Error Prevention System (BEPS) and CAL CheckTM guarantee the accuracy of the measurements. There are more K-Type thermocouple probes available in addition to the replacement probe.
- Ultra-Fast response penetration probe that reaches 90% of its’ final value within 4 seconds.
- High accuracy ±0.4°C/±0.7°F
- CAL Check to ensure internal electronics are within acceptable tolerances
The HI9350011 is a waterproof portable K-Type thermocouple thermometer made for the food professional that is required to monitor temperature as part of a hazardous analysis of critical control points (HACCP) plan including in food service, production, packaging, transportation, restaurants or catering. The HI9350011, as a meter, can measure over a wide range of temperatures from -50.0 °C (-58.0 °F) up to 300 °C (572 °F) and offers a very high accuracy of ±0.4 °C (±0.7 °F). The accuracy of the meter is assured with advanced diagnostic features including CAL-Check that checks for abnormal drift of the internal electronics, battery error prevention system (BEPS) that will not allow a reading to be taken when there is not sufficient battery power and probe diagnostics that alert the user when the probe is not connected or has been damaged.
HI9350011 Foodcare thermometer is supplied with the replaceable FC766C1 K-Type thermocouple probe that will reach 90% of the final reading within 4 seconds. The tip of FC766C1 is just 1.5 mm (0.06″) in diameter allowing for easy penetrations into solids and semi-solids. The AISI 316 stainless steel body is 95 mm (3.7″) long and is safe for food contact in compliance with Regulation (EC) 1935/2004.
There are many considerations when designing a thermometer for the food professional. Below are features that we considered to be important and beneficial.
The HI9350011’s calibration check (CAL Check) feature is an internal diagnostic that looks for any electronics drift that happens to all digital thermometers over time. The internal calibration is checked by CAL Check to see if it is within +/- 0.3 °C when the meter is rotated. A notification with the abbreviation “err” will be displayed if the drift is larger. You can be sure that the meter is functioning properly with CAL Check.
Low Battery Indicator
The bundled AAA batteries can be used continuously for 3500 hours. A warning indicator that indicates low battery condition will blink when the battery level is under 10%. The meter will shut off if low battery power could have an impact on your results in order to prevent inaccurate readings brought on by low battery level.
Missing or Damaged Probe Messages
When a thermocouple probe is not attached, the meter shows the “NO PROBE” message. Four blinking dashed lines and a message will be displayed if the probe is damaged. Knowing that both the meter and the probe are in good condition is crucial for an accurate temperature measurement.
Ultra-Fast Response Probe
FC766C1 K-Type thermocouple probe that will reach 90% of the final reading within 4 seconds.
Small Penetration Tip
The tip of FC766C1 is just 1.6 mm (0.06″) in diameter allowing for easy penetrations into solids and semi-solids.
AISI316 Stainless Steel Body
The AISI 316 stainless steel body is 95 mm (3.7″) long and is safe for food contact in compliance with Regulation (EC) 1935/2004.
Supplied with Instrument Quality Certificate
- HI9350011 with the FC766C1 are calibrated according to an ISO9001 calibration system using standards and reference instruments in which the accuracy is traceable the National Institute of Standards (NIST) in the USA, or to internationally acceptable physical standards. For traceability, the HI935001 meter is supplied with an instrument quality certificate including measured values along with reference values.
- An enhanced LCD displays the measurement reading in oC or oF, stability indicator, error messages, and low battery indicator.
- An hourglass indicator is displayed on the LCD until a stable reading is obtained. Once a reading stabilizes, the indicator disappears and a reading can be taken.
- The meter can be set to automatically turn off after 8 minutes or 60 minutes to conserve battery life in the event that the meter is left on. The auto-off feature can also be disabled.
Ergonomic, rugged, waterproof (IP65) design
- For additional protection the HI710027 shockproof rubber boot is available as an accessory.
|Product Name||Foodcare K-Type Thermocouple Thermometer with Ultra-Fast Probe – HI9350011|
|K-Type Thermocouple Temperature Range||-50.0 to 199.9 oC; 200 to 300 oC
-58.0 to 399.9 oF; 400 to 573 oF
|K-Type Thermocouple Temperature Resolution||0.1 oC (-50.0 to 199.9 oC); 1 oC (200 to 300 oC)
0.1 oF (-58.0 to 399.9 oF); 1 oF (400 to 573 oF)
|K-Type Thermocouple Temperature Accuracy||+/- 0.4 oC (-50.0 to 300 oC)
+/- 0.7oF (-58.0 to 573 oF)
|Temperature Probe||HI766C1 ultra-fast detachable penetration probe (included)|
|Automatic Shut-Off||user selectable|
|Battery Type/Life||1.5V AAA battery (3 pcs.) / approximately 3500 hours of continuous use|
|Dimensions||140 x 57 x 28 mm (5.5 x 2.2 x 1.1”)|
|Weight||178 g (6.27 oz.)|
|Ordering Information||HI9350011 is supplied with FC766C1 ultra-fast K-Type thermocouple penetration probe, batteries, instruction manual, and instrument quality certificate.|