TES-3196 AC/DC Gauss Meter
- Utilize a transverse uniaxial Hall effect probe with automated temperature correction.
- Gauss, Tesla, or ampere/meter readings are user-selectable.
- Measurement of AC Trms and the DC Zero function.
- Maximum/Minimum record function and data hold.
- Limit feature for Alarm High/Low and Relative.
- Vector summation function for the X, Y, and Z axes.
- LCD backlight and auto-off functionality.
- 99 data can be stored in manual memory.
- Static magnetic strength is measured with a DC magnetic field metre.
- Measuring the electromagnetic field’s wave motion with an AC magnetic field metre (EMF).
- After processing machine parts, the magnetism should still be measured.
- The magnetisable material’s magnetic force is measured.
- Products for magnetic applications, measuring of magnetic field strength.
- Products for electrical household appliances, the motor’s magnetic field intensity measuring.
- To measure, go beyond the magnetite conducting field’s leaking.
- Permanent magnet magnetic field intensity measurement.
- Numerous steel items naturally introduced magnetic measuring.