TES-3196 AC/DC Gauss Meter
- Make use of a uniaxial Hall effect transverse probe with temperature compensation.
- The user can choose between Gauss, Tesla, and Ampere/Meter readings.
- DC AC and zero function Measurement terms
- Data Maximum/Minimum record function and hold
- Alarm and Relative Limit function (High/Low)
- Vector summing function for the X, Y, and Z axes
- Auto power-off and LCD backlighting
- Manual memory can store up to 99 items.
- DC magnetic field metre measuring static magnetic strength AC magnetic field metre measuring electromagnetic field wave motion (EMF)
- After the machine components have been processed, the magnetism must be measured.
- Magnetizable material magnetic force measurement
- Magnetic application products, magnetic field intensity measurement
- Electrical household appliances, magnetic field intensity measurement of the motor
- To measure, exceed the leakage magnetic field of conducting magnetite.
- Permanent magnet magnetic field intensity measurement
- Magnetic measurement was naturally introduced by various steel products.