TES-1390/TES-1392 EMF TesterElectroMagnetic Field Tester
- The EMF tester is intended to provide users with a quick, dependable, and simple method of measuring electromagnetic field radiation levels near power lines, home appliances, and industrial devices.
- The EMF tester is a low-cost, handheld instrument that can measure electromagnetic field radiation at different bandwidths as low as 50Hz/60Hz.
- In the same tester, show micro Tesla and milli Gauss.
- Peak hold function, data hold function
- RS-232 interface and software (1392)