Hanna Instruments BL20 Blackstone 18.3 L/h Chemical Dosing Pump
- BlackStone BL1.5 pumps were created to satisfy the constantly evolving requirements of industry. The pumps are simple to put anywhere in your plant thanks to their wide, flat base and mounting holes for tank, shelf, or floor mounting (horizontal).
- In order to allow vertical mounting on a wall, tank, or machine, the rear of the pump housing also has mounting holes. Installation and flow adjustments are never a problem because the pump valve assembly and unit controls are on the front of the pump.
- Positive displacement solenoid-driven pumps from BlackStone have a minimal number of moving parts, which lowers the risk of mechanical failure. These pumps do not have a problem with the ball bearings, gear drives, and cams part wear and lubrication that come with motor-driven pumps.
- Positive displacement pumps, like Blackstone pumps, ensure that each stroke is equal to the strokes before and after it, maintaining a constant flow rate. This ensures that Blackstone pumps are more accurate than ordinary pumps.
- For your particular dosage requirements, a variety of BlackStone pumps are available with various dosing capacities. Each pump comes with a disch.