DASQUA Precision Machinist Tools Premium Parallel Bars Set With Aluminum Case
• Premium alloy steel with a hardness of 58–63 HRC and a long service life.
• Edges have a gentle lap for collision prevention.
• A black aluminium casing that was fitted
• Each parallel set is provided with a separate inspection report and is precision ground with high accuracy: height/width 0.01mm, parallelism 0.005mm, use in pairs: 0.01mm (height/thickness),
• A chamfer that is round to prevent nicks on the operators’ hands
Precision measurements, precision parallelism, and precision squareness are all included in the parallel bars. Simple and simple to use for clamping a collection of flat workpieces while drilling, boring, milling, printing, assembling, etc.