Continuous Particulate Monitor BAM 1020
- US EPA Equivalent Method for Monitoring PM10, PM2.5, and PM10-2.5
- Long-term unsupervised remote operation between site visits of up to 60 days.
- Minimal operational expenses.
- Automatic tests for Span Calibration.
- Quick and simple field audits utilising standard FRM auditing equipment.
- Mounting a bench top or an equipment rack in a portable or permanent shelter.
- Durable construction using baked enamel, stainless steel, and anodized aluminium.
- Flow system that is mechanically simple, highly precise, and dependable.
- The impacts on volatile chemicals are reduced by hourly filter advancements.
- The sample relative humidity is carefully controlled using cutting-edge Smart Heater technology.
- It is possible to connect up to two multi-parameter meteorological sensors to an integrated datalogger.
- RS-232 or RS-485 serial ports with direct PC interfaces, or digital data gathering devices, for data retrieval.