TES-137 Luminance Meter
- 4-digit LCD reading with a dual display.
- Closeness of the spectral sensitivity to the CIE photopic curve.
- Assessing Levels Range: greater than 0.171 to 1999 kcd/m2, greater than 0.050 to 580.0 kfL, Autoranging 7 step.
- Quick and accurate response.
- Measurements of peak brightness, distinct B-As, the luminance ratio A/B, and the variation percent A.
- features for colour correction and user calibration.
- Measurement of accumulation brightness.
- The max/min/avg function
- Backlit LCD screen.
- Function of comparison.
- Data holding feature.
- Storing and reading data.
- Data logging capability.
- USB Port Interface