TES-1337B Lux Intensity Meter
- Applications include tummel illumination and street lighting.
- Brightness (cd) = Lux x Distance Function for Spectral Correction Factor 2, including LED
- Function for user calibration (CAL).
- 4-digit LCD reading with a dual display.
- Aspect ratio close to the CIE photopic curve.
- Assessing Levels ranging from 0.001 to 20.00 Kfc and 0.01 to 200.0 Klux automatic five-step
- Quick and accurate response.
- Measurement of luminance.
- Data Hold operation
- Data memory and reading capabilities.
- Using the point-average function
- automatic power-off feature