Hanna Instruments HI8410 Dissolved Oxygen Controller with Extended Range and Analog Output
In a variety of industrial process applications, the dissolved oxygen concentration is maintained and monitored using the panel-mounted dissolved oxygen controller (HI8410).
Long-term monitoring is made possible by the HI8410’s usage of a galvanic probe, which normally requires less upkeep than a polarographic design.
- Fail Safe Alarm System protects these meters against the pitfalls of process control.
- Low maintenance Galvanic probe.
Fail Safe Alarm System
- The unique Fail Safe Alarm System from Hanna guards against issues brought on by signal interruption or power supply failure, which are common dangers in industrial settings. A red LED on the controller’s front panel that is immediately facing the user shows an alarm situation.
Automatic Temperature Compensation
- The temperature effects on the oxygen solubility and membrane permeability are automatically taken into account when reading the dissolved oxygen levels.
- Even in waters with a high salt content, the salinity compensation feature makes it possible to measure dissolved oxygen.
Simple to Use
- The instruments include a number of auto-diagnostic functions and are built with a standard DIN panel mount, membrane keypads, and huge LCD displays with backlights on the front.
- The instrument’s 4 to 20 mA output connectors, which are conveniently situated on the front panel, can be used to connect a recording device to improve troubleshooting and the capacity to record data while monitoring.
- The built-in diagnostic features of the HI 8410 controllers allow the operator to inspect and troubleshoot the instrument. The tests carried out using the front panel keys can be used to identify the malfunction’s root cause.
|Product Name||Dissolved Oxygen Controller with Extended Range and Analog Output – HI8410|
|Dissolved Oxygen Measurement Type||galvanic|
|Dissolved Oxygen Range||0.0 to 50.0 mg/L (ppm) O₂; 0 to 600 % O|
|Dissolved Oxygen Resolution||0.1 mg/L (ppm) or 1% (O₂)|
|Dissolved Oxygen Accuracy||±1% of reading (O₂)|
|Dissolved Oxygen Calibration||Manual, one point, in saturated air|
|Dissolved Oxygen Temperature Compensation||Automatic, from -5 to 50 °C (23 to 122 °F)|
|Salinity Compensation||0 to 51 g/L (resolution 1 g/L)|
|Dissolved Oxygen Dosing Relay||1, isolated, 2A, max. 240V, resistive load, 1,000,000 strokes|
|Dissolved Oxygen Dosing Set Point||5 to 600 % O2 0.5 to 50.0 mg/L (ppm) O2|
|Dissolved Oxygen Hysteresis Band||0.5 to 2.4 mg/L (ppm) O2|
|Dosing Control||OFF/AUTO/ON with selection switch|
|Alarm Relay Range||1.0 to 5.0 mg/L (ppm) O₂|
|Over Dosing Control||Adjustable, from 5 min to 60 min with knob or Disable by wire strap – on real panel|
|Enclosure||Black anodized aluminum body; front and back with ABS; transparent splash-proof front cover|
|Panel Cutout||141 x 69 mm (5.6 x 2.7”)|
|DO Probe||HI 76410/4 with 4 m cable or HI 76410/10 with 10 m cable|
|Analog Output||0 to 20 mA or 4 to 20 mA (isolated)|
|Power Supply||115 or 230 Vac; ± 10% (user selectable); 60/50 Hz|
|Environment||-10 to 50 °C (14 to 122 °F); RH 95%|
|Weight||1 kg (2.2 lb.)|
|Ordering Information||The HI8410 is supplied with mounting brackets and instructions. Probes (not included)|