DASQUA Industrial Tools 0-1 Inch Ultra-Precision Outside Micrometer With Stainless Steel Spindle And Carbide Tips
- Strictly manufactured in compliance with DIN 863; Spindle thread that has been honed, lapped, and hardened for maximum precision
- Spindle lock
- New unique carbide utilised on measuring anvil in place of conventional carbide tip that is easy to wear off.
- The anvil’s and spindle’s measuring faces come into direct contact with the item to be measured, making them the two surfaces most susceptible to chip.
- Carbide-tipped significantly lengthen the life of the micrometre
- Precision Ground STAINLESS STEEL threading rod replacing alloy/carbon steel threading rod
- Clear graduations laser-etched on satin chrome finish for easy reading
- With ratchet stop for constant force (5- 8N 20% better than the typical standard of 5-10N), protect your high-precision device more carefully
- The ratchet effectively prevents overwhelming forces that could harm the spindle when the micrometre is tightened
Precision measuring tools called micrometres use a calibrated screw to measure distances. These measures are converted into substantial screw rotations, which can subsequently be read from a scale or dial. In manufacturing, machining, and mechanical engineering, micrometres are frequently utilised.
Our micrometres are a terrific option for mechanics, engineers, woodworkers, hobbyists, etc. They are widely used in household, industry, and the automotive sector.