Air Quality Weather Station
- System that is already set up for speedy delivery.
- Fully adjustable to suit application needs.
- Performance that is EPA/NRC compliant.
- Small Power.
- Easily maintainable tower
- Ethernet, serial RS-232/485/MODBUS, analogue (0-1 & 0-5), current (4-20 mA), and cloud services are all available.
010C/020C Wind Speed and Direction Sensors:
- Windspeed range: 0 to 125 mph
- Windspeed accuracy: ±1% of reading, or ±0.15 mph whichever is
- Winddirection range: 0° to 360°
- Winddirection accuracy: ±3°
- Starting threshold: 0.4 m/s (0.9 mph
597A Temperature/Humidity/Pressure Sensor Temperature
- Element:platinum RTD class 1/3B
- Range:-50°C to +70°C (-58°F to 158°F)
- Accuracy:±0.20°C (0.36°F)
- Element:thin film polymer capacitor
- Range:0 to 100% RH
- Accuracy:±2% from 0 to 100% RH
- Element:solid state transducer
- Range:500 to 1100 hPa
- Accuracy: ±0.5 hPa (+25°C
370D Rain Gauge (option)
- Element:magnetic reed switch
- Orifice:0-in (20.3 cm) diameter
- Accuracy:±1% @ 0-in per hr
- Resolution: 0.01-in standard (0.2 mm or 0.25 mm optional
094 Solar Radiation Sensor (option)
- Response:300-2800 nanometers
- Linearity: <2% from 0-1000 W/m2
970895 10M Tower
- 10MEPA compliant measurement
- Tiltover design for easy sensor
- Ratedfor 110mph winds
- Includes in ground base. Roof mount base available.
136WP MultiMet Translator:
- Provides 0-1V or 0-5V outputs for easyconnection to industry standard air quality monitors or data loggers
580 AutoMet Data Logger (Option):
- Simpleuser interface
- 16 recorded channels of measured and calculated
- FlexibleI/O built in:
- 12CH analog outputs
- Real time cloud data viewing and retrieval whenpaired with optional cell
- AIR PLUS data logger support software provides simple remote data retrieval, viewing, and exporting.