TQC sheen – Viscosity Cup DIN 53211
The TQC Viscosity Cup DIN 53211 consist of a wide range viscosity cups to measure the viscosity of paint, lacquers and other fluids. Very precize, with fixed stainless steel nozzle.
The TQC Viscosity Cup DIN 53211 is available in titanium anodized aluminium or stainless steel (SS303). Each viscosity cup comes with a hard plastic storage case, with protective soft material on the inside.
Widly used in laboratory, version to be used with stand.
- A relatively deep well surrounding the top of the cup serves to catch any overflow.
- The design of the cup and orifice eliminate hard to clean recesses.
- The outer dimensions have been chosen to support the TQC stands.
- TQC viscosity cups are made under the continuing quality control procedures.
- Each cup is provided with an engraved unique serial number.