TQC sheen – Viscosity Cup ISO 2431
The TQC Viscosity Cup ISO 2431 is a range of titanium anodized aluminum or stainless steel (SS303) viscosity cups with fixed stainless steel nozzle (inner cavity). Laboratory type, to be used with stand, to measure the viscosity of lacquers, paint and other liquids. According to DIN, EN, ISO 2431.
- A relatively deep well surrounding the top of the cup serves to catch any overflow.
- The design of the cup and orifice eliminate hard to clean recesses.
- The outside dimensions have been chosen to support the TQC stands.
- TQC viscosity cups are made under the continuing quality control procedures.
- Each cup is provided with an engraved unique serial number.