SUNDOO Spring Tester SD-10-30
SD 10-30 Spring Tester
The SD Series digital spring tester is a specialized tool used in a variety of disciplines for evaluating spring extension/compression, push/pull, and other functions to the maximum extent possible.
- Peak holding and auto-release function: Capturing the peak value in the test, displaying it on the display for 1 to 10 seconds, then releasing the value and getting ready for the next peak;
- Evaluating function The device’s ability to judge the measured result as Go (Green pilot lamp)/NG (Red pilot lamp) depends on the initial input of the tolerance limit (Max/Min);
- Automatic power-off function: You can choose the power-off time (1–60 minutes); Memory performance: Calculate the average from 10 testing data;
- RS-232C output: The connector for communication is provided by the output;
- Printing 10 sets of tested data, the maximum and minimum values, the average value, and the qualified and unqualified values inside the printer.