Mahr Metrology MarSurf LD 260 Aspheric 2D and 3D
MarSurf LD 130 / LD 260. The step into a new dimension
MarSurf LD 130 / 260 Aspheric is a high-precision 2D / 3D surface measuring station for characterizing the contour and roughness of optical components.
Checking the topography in the first processing steps
- Early detection of deviations, thus eliminating the need for time-consuming post-processing.
- Output of the difference profile in machine-readable format for controlling the processing machine.
- Various types of rotationally symmetrical aspheres can be measured with one measuring system. No further investments are necessary.
- Large measuring range up to 260 mm
- Highest measuring speed and dynamics (up to 10 mm/s for large lenses / up to 0.02 mm/s for micro lenses)
- Free positioning of the probe tip.
Your results are correct
- The high-precision MarSurf LD 130 / 260 is the basis for the precise measurement of your workpieces. The vertical resolution of 0.8 nm and form deviations of < 100 nm guarantee you an exact reproduction of your asphere.
- Changing the probe arm without recalibrating.
- Measurement of optics with steep flanks possible.